Purple Dots

Friday, 11 June 2010

Friendly Plastic Cuff Bracelet/Bangle

I had a dabble yesterday after clearing some space (stunned silence ..... I know, I know, I'm so rubbish at tidying up after my craft sessions!). I've made my first bangle, it' s a bit crude and needs some tidying up, but I'm quite pleased with it for my first attempt. I used FP in silver/black and MP blue swirl/blue, cut out some holes with my sugarcraft cutters and ooozed the FP through the holes. Next time I'll try to keep the top holey layer of FP unheated as best as possible so that the background colour 'pops' through better rather than melding together, then I'll have to use a bit of heat to get it to bend round, hmmmmm.


3 comments:

Mylene said...

First bangle ever? You'd never know Sara. Awesome, awesome cuff!!

Kathy said...

wow, this is beautiful Sara. I'd never have thought of using FP for a bangle

camcraft said...

Oh My Sara .. Totally love it. Your such a marvel with FP ...always remember the fab. class you did for us at the crafty meet up of members of CBC
Carole x