Purple Dots

Sunday, 18 January 2009

Oooohhh Goodies!

I know it's been a while, but I've just about got over the lurgi from Christmas and then a nasty bladder infection which has taken ages to shift. I got a lovely surprise in the post on Thursday morning ..... goodies from Amaco! How nice is that? And all for sending in something to the challenge yay! Here's a link to the Amaco judging gallery, so me really fabby pieces and so lovely to see other people's work - http://www.amaco.com/friendly-plastic-judging-gallery?utm_source=FP-Judging&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Jan-09

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Well done you!

Lovely to see you blogging Sara. I love the FP hearts you make and I am determined to buy some and have a go myself.....I might need some lessons ;)
That photo of Dan and Summer is absolutely beautiful. I can't believe she is going to be two soon!
Take care, Jackie xx