Purple Dots

Monday, 15 December 2008

Friendly Plastic Challenge

I've just completed my first piece (or pieces) for the AMACO Friendly Plastic CHA Challenge and on the last day that entries are accepted, oops! I decided to make a valentines jewellery set, which I've done using gold/black FP, for the centrepiece I've used several of the Adirondack Alcohol Inks on the FP to create a beautiful mottled effect (I guess that's what you'd call it). I ran out of time to coat it in resin, which gives much more depth to the pieces, but I'll make another set with the resin coating for myself I think.


3 comments:

H said...

Lovely jewellery :)
Happy New Blog :)

Cntjamie said...

I am impressed, that is really lovely jewellery, keep up the good work.

Made with Lovex said...

oh wow i just love hearts.they are absolutely stunning